Home Health Staffing
Home Health Solutions
Highly Qualified And Pre-Screened Homehealth Clinicians
According to one of the leading experts in the industry, it is reported that the revenue from healthcare is estimated at $75 Billion annually and its value in the year 2020 is expected to be a whopping $350 Billion. This is due to the healthcare industry expanding to cater to the needs of the patients while an alarming healthcare staffing shortage is on the rise. However, we at Cure Healthcare Staffing can help you bridge this gap with our exclusive home health staffing services.
Temporary Home Health Staffing Services
Achieving appropriate staffing levels is imperative for growing revenue bottom lines and maintaining a high level of patient care. However, if your facility is lacking home health clinical staffing then you’re likely to not reach revenue goals. As your staffing partner, Cure Healthcare Staffing will enable you to access a wide range of temporary home health staff that meet your requirements.
- Well prepared and highly trained home health professionals
- Skilled and experienced clinicians
- Qualified graduates from Home Care Institutes
Our high-quality staff is prepared to seamlessly assist your facility and help you focus on areas of administration which generate improvements that increase revenue gains and provide a high level of quality care. Our temporary home health staffing services approach can help you in overcoming staffing shortages, dealing with increased patient demands, handle staffing imbalances and manage labor costs all while avoiding staff burnouts low quality hires.
We Fulfill Your Staffing Needs
Cure Healthcare Staffing realizes that maintaining an adequate staff level enables the facility to meet the rising patent requirements which is why we provide the following services.
- A wide talent pool of the most highly qualified and experienced healthcare professionals in the industry.
- Professionals who have been instilled with 20 hours of instruction on home health care practices each time they undertake an assignment.
- A dedicated staffing team that takes care of your increasing staffing needs.
- Healthcare professionals that are OASIS trained.
- Easy options for temporary staffing requirements.
Our Services Also Provide Access To:
- Registered Home Health Nurses
- Registered Hospital and Clinical Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Respiratory Therapists
- Certified Occupational Therapists
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Registered Nurse Case Managers
- Social workers
Reliable and Experienced Staff
Cure Healthcare Staffing understands the distinctive nuances of a wide range of medical enterprise needs providing staffing solutions that best suits those needs. Partners are able to leverage our extensive pool of qualified, experienced and highly trained clinicians with the right skills that are required for home healthcare needs. Our staffing solutions can render value-added services for your facility.
Pre-Screened Candidates: Home Healthcare
We have mandatory regulations for all our clinicians to be pre-screened to reduce the screening an training done by our clients. In addition, we offer continued education for the candidates to enable them to be up-to-date with the latest in compliance training. This includes 20+ hour online training via Home Care Institutes (HCI). The goal is to save extra costs and training expenses that add to the overall revenue in a significant way.
Home Health Fellowship Program
Our Fellowship program is a major breakthrough for home healthcare staff as it provides experienced candidates including therapists and nurses who are motivated to expand their skill set. We provide them with the chance to learn on-the-job with the help of our comprehensive e-learning programs. This enables the professionals to gain insight into the subject and develop high credentials to provide outstanding patient care and respond to any urgent situation.