Comprehensive candidate credentialing and screening for nursing and allied health
The comprehensive screening and credentialing method applied to each applicant gives our clients peace of mind in the hiring process. Cure Healthcare Staffing reviews all licenses and certifications while performing detailed background checks, drug screens, and thoroughly checking all references.
Cure Healthcare Staffing has extensive screening checklist process to ensure the best staff
- Resume and employment application including education, experience, certifications, etc.
- Skills checklist updated annually
- Two supervisor level professional references
- Performance evaluations per shift
- Licensure for Nursing and Allied Health (upon hire with our company, ALL previously held licenses, regardless of current status, are verified for status and any prior disciplinary action)
- Certification for Allied Health; verified upon hire status and upon each subsequent contract and/or certification renewal
- CPR/BLS required for all healthcare professions and anyone with patient contact; (ACLS, PALS, NRP, etc. as required by hospital)
- Unit test required for area of specialty
- Employee Handbook – internal education on company policies/procedures, evaluation process, etc.
- Core Annual Education Modules (Nurse and Allied Competency online courses)
- SSN Address/Alias Trace
- County Criminal Search – 7 years
- FACIS Level III
- OFAC, OIF, GSA, EPLS
- Education verification and other background checks as requested by client
- I-9 documents i.e. Driver’s License, Social Security Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.
- Company ID badge
- 10 Panel Drug Screen
- Hepatitis B
- Annual Physical
- Annual TB
- Chest X-ray for history of positive PPD
- Annual Influenza Screening